test

A big thanks to everyone from this channel for giving me advice through this process! Go subscribe now!

March 20, 2020

The beginning

Before I planted the seeds I watched a lot of youtube videos because I wanted to know a lot about growing weed before starting. When I thought I knew enough I got some seeds from my friend and put them in water for 24 hours. I don't know which strain the seeds are but it doesn't really matter because I'm just learning the process and how to take care of the plants the proper way. After 24 hours in the water, I put the 8 seeds on a paper towel to start sprouting. after 3 days (on 28th of Feb.) the sprouts were big enough (about one inch long) for planting. I put the seedlings in the soil with sprouts down and cover them with a thin layer of soil. I put all 8 cups in my closet under a 105W LED light and put some towels to cover the light coming out of the closet. The next morning 5 out of the 8 seeds have grown and busted through the soil. I was pretty amazed and happy how quickly that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment