test

A big thanks to everyone from this channel for giving me advice through this process! Go subscribe now!

March 31, 2020

Elimination

Fast forward 16 days and I only have 1 plant left... 2 of the 8 plants were growing good and fast others were slow, the leaves died or the whole plant just gave up on growing. One of the plants went to my friend and this is the plant that stayed at my place:


I had to give her some support because she was leaning sideways like most plants. I was surprised by how slowly they were growing... I asked my wife what she thinks and she told me she's way to dry to grow and that they need a lot of water. All the videos I watched said "water when they dry out and not too much you can drown them" after a few hours of research I found out that the proper way to water them is to let some of the water drip out the holes in the bottom so I made 3 holes in the cup and started watering her like that and every 2-3 days. This was her progress in 36 hours:


No comments:

Post a Comment