test

A big thanks to everyone from this channel for giving me advice through this process! Go subscribe now!

April 3, 2020

Topping

So this photo is 5 days after the previous post. I changed the light from 2700K to 6500K as recommended for the vegetive stage. She started growing so fast! I'm so excited, look at her:


 I had to wait a few more days before I can top it. By topping it I would trick the plant to grow 4 "main" stems and potentially have more yield. And after 4 more days, she's ready for topping. I tried cutting off the top leaves above the main two sets of leaves but I couldn't reach them with my scissors so I pinched them off.



She was a little droopy the next couple of days but the smaller leaves that were next to where I pinched off were growing so it worked, but the plant was still in shock from it and was recovering from it slowly.



No comments:

Post a Comment