test

A big thanks to everyone from this channel for giving me advice through this process! Go subscribe now!

April 3, 2020

Adding perlite

This is the third post I'm writing today... I was kind of backtracking all of this and now we're on what happened today. So I got the second package with all the supplies I needed. First I removed some coco soil around the plant and mixed in some perlite (which gives roots air to breathe) that I didn't have the day I transplanted her. I didn't need to add much of it because coco itself is airy and I had a fabric pot as well.

I also received "lemon kick" which is a ph regulator and some ph testing papers which are only a temporary solution until I get a ph pen. So I made 5L of water at 5.4ish ph and added 10ml of B-52 and watered my plant with a portion of it. 


The excess water dripped through the pot and I measured the ph of that as well. It was around 6.4ish. I'm not completely sure because you can't be that precise with these papers but I'll get a pen ASAP. And this is all to this date now I will update the blog as I go through the process. Maybe daily or once per 2-3 days.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice picking avdanced nutritions, I've been using them for a couple of years now and they're amazing. Don't burn her now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete