test

A big thanks to everyone from this channel for giving me advice through this process! Go subscribe now!

April 3, 2020

Transplanting

This is now 5 days later than the previous post (it's April 1st). She's growing very fast. You can see a little nitrogen deficiency which caused some yellowing in the bottom set of leaves...


I should have transplanted her before topping but because of COVID-19, all the stores were closed and I had to order supplies online. I received some of the supplies today. The other supplies are on the way in another package. I decided to transplant her anyway because I had no idea when will I get the next package. As you can see from the photos below it was really urgent to transplant because her roots have reached the bottom of the cup and started growing very condensed. I transplanted her in coco soil in a 25L fabric pot.


I think she will be very happy in her new pot.





No comments:

Post a Comment